Image

Image

I've been on a quest to lighten my skin tone for a while, now. I tried some local products,they didn't piece of work,
plus I was told they were harmful for the skin. I decided then to look for THE whitening product among the Korean products. After reading lots of reviews virtually lots of products, I finally decided on the Time Revolution White Cure Real Expert Range from Missha.

I bought the whole set, I even so have the box as you can see to a higher place only I kinda lost the toner'southward container :p. The box contains 4 products nicely fit inside:

  • Time Revolution White Cure Super Essential Toner
  • Time Revolution White Cure Super Radiance Lotion
  • Time Revolution White Cure Science Blanc Serum
  • Time Revolution White Cure Blanc Command Cream

I have been using this set for a few months, I already ran out of the toner and the cream but the serum which comes in l ml bottle seems similar it still has got a long style to go.

First Impression~

What first came into my mind was that the packaging looks so sophisticated and classy. Each of the products too has a simple yet elegant feel to it.

Image

The toner and the lotion have like containers.

This is the lotion'due south:Image

It doesn't come with a pump simply I guess information technology's supposed to be practical on with a cotton pad.

Image The cream comes in a very small container, nevertheless it lasted quite a bit of time.

And then there's the serum, which I guess is the most of import role in this special set. The container is very pretty and different of the others which have a plastic-like experience. Moreover, it comes in a 50 ml bottle with a pump—>long-lasting, hygienic and easy to control the corporeality needed.

Image

The textureof the toner is thin but not too watery compared to other toners. The balm, the serum and the cream, all have an opaque creamy white texture, simply that of the lotion is more liquid while the others are more thick.

Image

There's a lite "constituteodor"  in all of them (I can't find the right term but it reminds me strongly of the odor of the plants I have in the backyard :p ) and a faint chemical olfactory property… but also of rice water, Duh Lol, an obvious affair since the key ingredients are: Whitenol, Pancratium (never heard of it) and Rice ferment h2o.

Awarding and Result~~

I used this daily for three months. I applied the whole set the night before sleeps and the toner and the serum the morning with a bb foam and a sunscreen. They blot actually speedily, even the serum and the foam, equally thick as they are. And they practice not leave the peel greasy or annihilation. Image

It didn't interruption me out at all during the fourth dimension I used it, simply the matter that made me end was that it works…more than I ever idea it would. My face became 2 shades lighter, and now in that location'due south a noticeable difference between my neck and my face.

Other than than, it was perfect. My peel was more hydrated, softer, healthier…And then the just thing I arraign it for is that it's VERY efficient. Ironic, isn't information technology? 🙂

Last Sentence~~

I like~the packaging, easily absorbed, efficient

I don't like~the difference between my cervix and face it resulted in, the toll : I haven't mentioned information technology but information technology is quite pricey.

Overall~It's a practiced product that I recommend to anyone wanting to lighten their skin tone. Simply don't forget to use it on both your face and neck !! or else…you know…Lol

Rating~8/ten

Repurchase? Perchance, to use it on my cervix peradventure? :p I'm kidding, I even so have the serum anyways and I would rather try other products and so no.